01 February 2012

Happy Birthday Jihan

Share this history on :
WOw it's been an empty month,
I haven't finished my thesis yet,
Pretty sad to tell :(
But that would not be my core this time, again, I know,,,

When I writing this, I was about exactly next to a girl who did have her 22nd birthday yesterday, one of my bestfriends, Jihan Washita Kadir,,,

I know a lot about her, but these are some I can remember :
She's a pretty good sharing partner,
She's a very great listener,
She's patient,
She's understanding,
She's care,
She's a lovely advisory,
She's religiuos
She knows better how to have fun,
She's always willing to help,
She's a good saver,
She likes to cook,
She has great memories,
She's open minded,
She dutifuls to parent,
She doesn't refuse if she's asked to walk for miles,
She doesn't refuse if she's asked to go into the market,
She has good taste, but she's not too good at bargaining,
She has a unique items,
She's not childish or selfish at all,
She's very beautifull,
She loves pop songs, black, white and pink,
She has a good boyfriend  (walaupun BELUM pernah dikenalkan secara langsung sih :p)
and millions other advantages I can't tell here :)

So this is my birthday wish for her,
I wish she's still the way I know she is, and become better at it :D





P.S : It's not really my lip on the felicitation :)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment